Logistic Marketing Group is hiring new employees. We are seeking expert professional, not newbie. Once again we are looking for expert professionals.
Logistic Marketing Group offers a progressive work environment, state-of-the-art development tools, continuous learning opportunities and challenging work. You will have full flexibility while working. You will work on a wide variety of innovative projects in a dynamic environment. We deal with PHP, MySQL, 3D animation, Web Design, Web Development, Oracle, Graphics Design, Internet Marketing, Facebook/ Social Media Marketing, Adwords campaign, PPC management etc.
Continuous learning for all of our developers is the cornerstone of our success. In addition to knowledge sharing within teams and onsite Lunch & Learn sessions, our developers attend dozens of industry conferences and events around the world each year.
We're looking for smart, innovative team players who are passionate about building quality software and delighting our clients. Quality is our key to success. We don't compromise quality. So you have to build, you have to take control of everything and have to ensure quality. If you are up for the challenge, we'd love to hear from you.
Why you will work at Logistic Marketing Group.
1) You'll learn – We encourage continue learning. Whenever you are not assigned any work, we love to hear that you have learnt something new.
2) We're Agile – we're pioneers in Agile methodologies. Faster throughput is our key to success.
3) You'll be supported by a great team – teamwork is at the core of what we do. You have to work as a team.
4) You'll be proud of your work – technical excellence is our passion. You must be technically sound.
5) Your contribution will be valued – everyone's input is appreciated and expected.
6) No suits – we're concerned with what you do at work, not what you wear. Flexibility of working is ensured.
7) No cubicles – we have open concept office spaces and project rooms
8) We are International – we are operating all over the world. We have offices in different countries including US, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic and Bangladesh.
9) You can make a difference – we participate in the community in many ways
10) You'll have fun – our culture is diverse, open, accepting and we strive for a work-life balance.
Following job positions are available at Logistic Marketing Group.
A) SEO Specialist:
Task lists are shown in http://arjudba.blogspot.com/2010/05/task-of-seo-specialist.html.
B) Graphics Designer:
- graphic design. Web, logo, banner Design.
- 3D design/animation
- fine art
- visual art
- communication design
If you think you are good for the position of SEO Specialist, Graphics Designer & Programmer feel free to send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively you can contact us via http://logisticmarketinggroup.com/#contact.
Saturday, October 29, 2011